You’ll Feel Good Taking The First Step, And It Starts With A Consultation.
Jaime A. Cheret, Esq.
- Associate Attorney
- Family Law - Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Adoptions 75%
- Estate Planning - Wills, Power of Attorney Documents, Care Directives 25%
I am attorney Jaime A. Cheret, serving clients throughout the greater Baltimore metro region and surrounding areas. I possess almost 15 years of legal experience. I began practicing law to provide the highest level of counsel and support to individuals and families dealing with complex, sensitive, and emotional legal challenges involving any of the following:
- Family law and divorce, including child custody, support and visitation, adoptions, property division, alimony and all other related matters
- Estate planning, wills, power of attorney docs and care directives
- Trained in collaborative law and a Best Interest Attorney (BIA) for children, I can help you resolve your conflicts and come to favorable agreements regarding your custody and support issues, property division and all other matters pertaining to your divorce in a manner that is far more efficient, cost-effective and less adversarial than traditional divorce litigation. However, I have extensive trial experience and will not hesitate to take your matter to court if necessary.
If you are looking to establish a plan to protect yourself, your assets and your loved ones for the future, you can rely on me for the trustworthy advice you need to make the best-informed decisions as we work together to develop a solid strategy to help you achieve your goals. In addition, I can assist with preparation of Wills, Power of Attorney Documents, and Advance Care Directive to ensure that your final wishes are honored.
Honored for my outstanding professionalism and service, I have earned a Top 10 Under 40 designation from the National Association of Family Law Attorneys as well as many perennial top rankings and endorsements from my peers. I have also enjoyed numerous testimonials from my satisfied clients, and I find great reward in being able to help families with some of the most important decisions that they will ever have to make.
To find out more, you can contact Jaime A. Cheret, Esquire, and take advantage of my free initial consultation. I also offer virtual consultations to help keep you and your family safe.
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Maryland, 2007
- Webb & Blitz, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2005 to 2011
- Howard County Bar Association, 2007 to Present
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 2007 to Present
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- National Association of Family Law Attorneys Top Ten Under 40
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Collaborative Law Professional